Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nearly a year?!

Yikes, my last blog entry was 8 October 2010. Why have I not been doing anything, I ask myself. From being a big believer and participant in a twitter/blog PLN I've really dropped off the radar (and boy do I miss it). Then I sit their thinking I need to get back on board but with so many ideas buzzing around my head where do I start again, where do I put my focus? Then I get side-tracked and another week has gone by.

I was just raeding the latest Interface and the page on twitter with "The five excuses for not using twitter"
a. ...because I don't have anything to say
b. ...can't say anything meaningful in 140 characters
c...I don't have time to use twitter
d....I'm not interested in hearing what people are eating for breakfast
e. ...it's a waste of time.

What's my excuse? I feel like I've just fallen out of touch, time being the convenient excuse, but I need to get back on board because I miss the learning, miss the people and feel I am not growing as I should as a consequence.

No comments: